Monday, April 4, 2011

Team Aquaphor 2011

In late Febuary, I submitted an application on the Active Ambassadors website in hopes of becoming a member of Team Aquaphor 2011.

Ten days ago, I received an email congratulating me on making the cut and was invited to join the 2011 Team Aquaphor sponsored athlete team!   What an honor!

This will be my second Ambassadorship / Sponsorship. Last summer, I had the privilege of being a member of Omron Health Care's Team GoSmart.

My Ambassador agreement has been signed and emailed back in.  I am looking forward to our team kick-off call next Monday.

There has already been a lot of discussion with my teammates about the upcoming season on the team page on Active.com. http://community.active.com/groups/team-aquaphor.


Stay tuned in for more information on Team Aquaphor after the kick-off call.

About Team Aquaphor

Aquaphor is dedicated to providing athletes the ability to train and compete while being free from uncomfortable chafing, blisters, and other skin conditions that often occur during strenuous exercise. In its sixth year of existence, Team Aquaphor is comprised of 200 top-age group athletes who primarily compete in triathlons, running and cycling. Aquaphor thanks all past and present team members for their success, dedication, and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment